Project Date Night is always looking for excellent nannies and babysitters interested in joining our network.
If you meet all of our criteria, follow the prompts (button below) to the new page to start the application.
Schedule a virtual interview with us right after you send us your application.
Here are our qualifying requirements:
- COVID Vaccinated;
- childcare experience – minimum of at least three years; must be recent;
- contactable references – minimum of two, preferably from families in NYC, but not limited to; Your references must be US based, from families that you worked for, and have documented, paid work experience with; (We do not accept references from family members or friends.)
- Adult & Pediatric CPR, First Aid, and AED certification – either from Red Cross or American Heart Association; must be valid for a minimum of the next 6 months and obtained via in-person or blended curse; ( You may apply without it but you will be required to obtain one before you can start working with us.)
- fluent English – both spoken and written;
- willingness to undergo a background check;
- copy of current and valid ID;
- availability to work a minimum of five times per month – either daytime or evening;
- prior knowledge or willingness to learn how to use various digital communication solutions, including Gmail, Google Voice, When I Work, WhatsApp, WhatsApp Business, and Venmo;