Sweet Potato Chicken Nuggets
Are you coming back from work and don't know what to prepare for dinner? We have a healthy and easy recipe for you! Sweet potato poppers with chicken - made with a few simple ingredients and ready in 30 minutes.Share by Email Share on Facebook Print Recipe
- 1 mixing bowl
- 1 baking sheet
- 1 grater
- 1 pound organic ground chicken or turkey
- 2 cups shredded sweet potatoes (about 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and shredded)
- 3 tbsp almond flour (or any other flour)
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp dried minced onion
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and spray a baking sheet with a little cooking oil.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Using your hands, form about 1 tbs of the mass into nuggets - they should be about 1/4 inch-1/2 inch thick;
- Place each nugget directly on the greased baking sheet, in even rows with spaces between them.
- Put the sheet pan into the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- If you want them a little crispier, place them under the broiler for about 3 minutes, or sauté them in a skillet over medium heat for about 2 minutes on each side.