Not sure what to cook for your infant? This recipe could become your baby's favorite meal - age appropriate from 6 months. Delicious, healthy, and very easy to make!Share by Email Share on Facebook Print Recipe
- Prehet the oven to 180 degrees F.
- Place the spinach in a food processor and blitz until shredded (not pureed).
- Add to a bowl along with the grated cheese and dried thyme.
- Crack 2 eggs into a bowl and mix together with yogurt.
- Sift the flour and baking powder into a bowl, and mix well to combine.
- Spoon into a muffin tray and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Cool the muffins.
- Serve! Enjoy!