Apple Cinnamon Bread
Apple and cinnamon - there is no better pairing. Whether it's apple cider, apple pie, or apple sauce - cinnamon and apples go hand in hand. Here is a great recipe for the cold fall days - your home will smell delicious!Share by Email Share on Facebook Print Recipe
- ½ cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ⅔ cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ cup milk
- 1 large apple, peeled and finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and dust the loaf pan with flour.
- Mix brown sugar and cinnamon together.
- In a stand mixer combine sugar and butter until smooth.
- Add eggs and vanilla and continue to mix.
- Add flour and baking powder then milk.
- Pour half the butter into the prepared pan.
- Cover with half of the apples.
- Pat apples into batter with back of spoon.
- Sprinkle with half of sugar and cinnamon mixture.
- Pour the remaining apple layer; top with remaining apples and add more brown sugar cinnamon mixture.
- Pat topping into the batter with the back of a large spoon.
- Bake for 50 min or until it baked.
- Cool it in pan for 10 min.