Would you like to introduce your kids to different flavors of the world? Quesadilla night can be your virtual tour of Mexico! You won't spend more than half an hour in the kitchen, and we guarantee you that the plates will be empty in no time!Share by Email Share on Facebook Print Recipe
- 1/2 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded smoked mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup pico de gallo
- 8 6" corn tortillas
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Drain the rinse the beans, then mix them with the olive oil and seasonings.
- Brush a baking sheet with a bit of olive oil. Place the tortillas on the sheet and rub them to coat them in olive oil.
- Next, place cheddar cheese, seasoned beans, onion, smoked mozzarella, pico de gallo, and salt on each tortilla.
- Fold over the tortilla into a half circle (this makes it easy to flip, instead of making full quesadillas with 2 tortillas).
- Bake 8 minutes. Then flip and bake 6 to 7 minutes more until browned and crisp on the outside.
- Cut into 3 wedges each with a pizza cutter.
- Serve topped with extra pico de gallo for dipping.