Project Date Night is always looking for excellent nannies and babysitters to join our network.
If you wish to become our team member, you need to be referred to us by either one of our team members or by a family that is a part of our network.
(If you do not have a referral, send us your information, and we will contact you to set up an in-person interview.)
What we require from potential team members:
- Updated Resume (with a full list of your childcare experience )
- A minimum of two references (preferably from NYC, but not limited to)
- A valid adult and pediatric CPR and First Aid certification (Either from Red Cross or American Heart Association)
- Availability to work at least three times per month (the more availability you have listed – the more chances of being booked you’ll have)
- Access to a Gmail Application and knowledge how to use a shared Google calendar as well as Gmail account settings;
- Fluent English – both spoken and written;
Please fill out the form below.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.